- Evaluate project feasibility
- Coordinate with design professionals, city/county agents and various personnel to obtain entitlements and permits
- Creation of preliminary project budget, finish schedule and job calendar
- Cost control/Value engineering
- Development of cost analysis and proforma documents
- Creation of lender and financial packages
- Management and supervision of construction process (from permits and demo to certificate of occupancy and warranty management)
- Progress billing and lender management
- On-site client and safety meetings
- Jobsite maintenance
- Coordination of city inspections, sub-contractors, bank inspectors and finish crews.
- Typical projects include commercial TI’s, commercial shells and multi-family construction and renovations.
- Clients contract directly with a single entity to provide both construction and design services. Design/build services can be provided by a single company, a team of professionals or as a joint venture. This method can offer clients with a number of advantages such as integration of planning, design, engineering and construction responsibilities under one single source, thereby facilitating more consistent project delivery by streamlining the overall process.
- Typical projects include ground up developments, multi-family communities and large commercial operations.