Interested in joining a team of fun, hard-working construction professionals?
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing administrative functions and support to office and field personnel, performs regular administrative tasks, and overall office organization.
- Answer incoming calls, pleasantly greet guests, provide general information as authorized, forward calls, and relay messages as required.
- Oversee shipping and receiving of daily mail and other packages, distributing to the appropriate personnel.
- Monitor incoming eFax documents and distribute to appropriate personnel as necessary, aiding personnel as needed in outgoing fax transmissions.
- Responsible for assignment, updating, and maintenance of company inventory including, but not limited to, office equipment and furniture, technology, and related equipment.
- Procurement of office and safety materials and supplies, and routine building maintenance as needed.
- Coordinate schedules and company calendars for meeting rooms as needed by all departments.
- Ensure timely setup of new technology and completion of assigned onboarding tasks.
- Timely setup of new projects in company systems.
- In collaboration with human resources, ensure office and jobsites have required labor law and safety postings and supplies.
- Minimum 3 years professional administrative experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in construction preferred.
For more information about this open role, please visit:
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com