Interested in joining a team of fun, hard-working construction professionals?
Check out the listing for our newest open position at Legacy!
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist performs a wide variety of duties related to human resources functions and initiatives to ensure that company practices are being executed to further the overall company vision & culture. Provide guidance and interpretation for successful business operations. This position handles day-to-day human resources tasks, requires a high degree of confidentiality, and reports to the Vice-President of Administration.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing through a third-party payroll provider to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Review compensation strategies and practices to provide recommendations on adjustments, limitations, and changes.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Works with our third-party payroll provider to maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Administer and resolve company property damage, injury, illness, and any related insurance claims.
- Review, track, administer, and update company leave policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with department managers and perform recruiting and facilitation of the interviewing and hiring of qualified applicants for open positions.
- Review and maintain company policies and related practices and procedures, providing recommendations on adjustments and changes as necessary, and administering these adjustments and changes as directed.
- Collaborate, facilitate, implement, and administer employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training including, but not limited to, anti-harassment training, health and safety training, professional and company licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Handle and resolve applicant, employee, and supervisor employment-related inquiries, consulting or escalating complex and/or sensitive matters to human resources management as necessary and/or appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Partner with internal and external sources to further human resources initiatives and efficiency of processes.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resources programs including, but not limited to benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, morale, occupational health and safety, and training and development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative role required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a human resources management or payroll administrator role required.
For more information about this open role, please visit:
Human Resources Generalist at Legacy Construction
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org